- Patents and historical information
- Flex nibs and calligraphy
- Posts about specific models
- Materials in fountain pens and Misc (not organized yet :()
- The perfect fountain pen
- Fake Sonnets. Information to help you identify a fake Parker Sonnet pen
If you reached this page, chances are that you are interested in the history of fountain pens. Patents offer an interesting insight for the history of our beloved pens. You should consider purchasing George Kovalenko's book on Fountain Pen Patents 1911-1950s. Click here for more information. This is a labor of love and is the most comprehensive collection of pen patents that exists. George works currently on the first volume, which I am waiting anxiously for.